Homeless Link's annual award scheme celebrates the best of the homelessness and supported housing sectors.
Under One Roof: Annual Conference 2020
"Enabling everyone to have a place to call home and the support to keep it."
About the event
This annual flagship event provides the ideal opportunity for homelessness and supported housing professions to update their knowledge and renew passion for the sector, network with colleagues and learn from one another.
The two-day programme will include plenary sessions and workshops covering current and emerging good practice, recent legislation, and innovative approaches to supporting people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Leaders, managers and frontline workers will gain resources and guidance needed to play their part in tackling rough sleeping and homelessness.
What you can expect:
- Discuss new ideas and ways of tackling the issues that you are facing day to day
- Engage in debates on the issues that are hitting the sector hardest
- Network and share concerns with your peers and make new contacts for the future
- Celebrate the effective work of the sector at the Homeless Link Excellence Awards dinner
- Browse the stalls and gain ideas and contacts of useful suppliers in our exhibition hall, including our social enterprise market place (if you would be interested in exhibiting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Homeless Link Excellence Awards
This year the conference will include the Homeless Link Excellence Awards Ceremony and Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 7 July. With prosecco on arrival, a 3-course dinner and wine, and live music this is the ideal occasion to dress up and celebrate the great work going on in the sector.
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island
T: 01455 631 122
Map and directions
Bookings will open on 3rd February. Places for the 2-day conferences are £365 for Homeless Link members and £590 for non-members. Book three or more people by 7 April for a 10% multi-buy discount.
Under One Roof 2019 was a sold-out event, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
The conference runs from 10am on Tuesday 7 July to 4pm on Wednesday 8 July.
- A one day place includes your attendance at the conference for your selected day, with refreshment breaks and lunch.
- A place for 7 & 8 July includes your place at the conference on both days, with all refreshment breaks and lunches. In addition this includes a place at the awards dinner and overnight accommodation on 7 July with breakfast on 8 July.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Alex manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
020 7840 4493