Train your team
Delivered for you at a time and place of your choice, with the possibility of the course being tailored to suit your exact requirements, enabling us to focus on the issues most relevant to you. By training several of your team at once we can help you to develop skills across your organisation and embed a new approach to service delivery.
Face to face training
In light of the available evidence on COVID-19 we have made the difficult decision not to offer face to face training for the remainder of the year, we are taking bookings for January onward, so please email: email@example.com if you would like to talk to one of the team about training in the new year.
Interactive online training
We are able to offer all of our face to face training courses as live online sessions over the Zoom platform. Each one-day face to face course can be redeveloped by one of our expert Trainers and turned into three 1.5 hour modules, which can be delivered at a time and on a date that suits your team.
Please take a look at the courses we offer to find the right development opportunities for you and your team. Alternatively please contact our training team who can work with you to develop a package of courses to meet your training needs. Our in-house training team have been delivering training to voluntary and statutory organisations for the past 18 years.
We are able to tailor each of our courses to suit your needs, and would be happy to discuss any elements of the course you would like adapted. A full course tailoring service is available at an additional cost.
Our team training is:
- Cost-effective: by training several staff at once, the cost per person is significantly reduced, and by us coming to you, your staff won’t incur additional travel or hotel expenses.
- Convenient: our courses are delivered at a time and location that suits you.
- Tailored: all of our courses can be customised to meet your specific training needs. Or an entirely new training programme can be designed exclusively for you.
- Impactful: by training a single team to a whole organisation, our training can really help to embed a new approach across your service.
- Delivered by experts: our trainers have a wealth of experience and can support you in embedding new practice or developing staff skills.
- Comprehensive and current: Our course offering covers the latest in homelessness practice and policy, with new courses being included or existing ones amended in line with changing practice and legislation. If there is something missing that you would like us to offer please let us know.
- Interactive: by using online tools, blended learning techniques and trainers experienced at getting the best out of attendees, everyone will feel included and able to learn in a style that suits them.
- Discountable: If you are looking to book several training sessions we are happy to offer you discounted rates. We are also happy for you to share your training session with another organisation.
Public training - online
If you are looking to train individual members of staff on a specific issue, you be may be interested in our public training programme. Our public training programme will be delivered online via the Zoom platform until January 2021. We aim to run courses that address current issues and cover the latest in homelessness and supported housing policy and practice. These courses provide an opportunity for delegates, not just to learn about the topic from an expert trainer, but also to share ideas, unpick issues and learn from their peers.
Training terms and conditions