Search our courses to find the right development opportunities for you and your team. Train up to 20 of your team in live online sessions at a time and date that works for you.
Train your team
Delivered at a time and place of your choice, with the option to tailor the course to your exact requirements, our trainers can focus on the issues most relevant to you. By training several of your team at once, we can help you to develop skills across your organisation and embed a new approach to service delivery.
All our courses are designed specifically for the supported housing and homelessness sector and delivered by specialist trainers experienced in the sector, so your team can apply what they learn directly to their work.
Online interactive training
All our training courses is currently taking place in live online sessions over the Zoom platform. We can train a team of 5-20 people in our online training sessions.
Our online courses consist of three 1.5 hour modules. By taking in new knowledge in smaller chunks, these shorter sessions are designed to prevent zoom fatigue and make learning easier to remember.
Really Zoom’d out? We’re hoping to open up of face-to-face training soon. We are can train a team of 5-16 people via face to face training sessions. If you’re interested in face-to-face training in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose to train your team with Homeless Link
- Cost-effective: by training several staff at once, the cost per person is significantly reduced so you can train your team starting from only £42.50 per person for members
- Convenient: our courses are delivered at a time and date that suits you
- Impactful: by training a single team to a whole organisation, our training can really help to embed a new approach across your service.
- Delivered by experts: our trainers have direct experience of working in the homelessness and supported housing sector, so have a strong understanding or your work and the daily challenges staff may face
- Comprehensive and current: we regularly add new and amend our existing courses in line with changing practice and legislation.
- Interactive: by using online tools, blended learning techniques and trainers experienced at getting the best out of attendees, everyone will feel included and able to learn in a style that suits them
Choose from over 60 courses
Whether you’re looking for ways support your staff’s wellbeing, develop your team’s keyworking and support skills, or embed relationship-based approaches like Trauma-Informed or Strengths-Based practice, we a wide range of courses to suit your needs.
All of our courses can be customised to focus on the issues most relevant to your organisation so we are happy to discuss any elements of the course you would like adapted when you book.
Our trainers are also able to develop new and bespoke courses for your organisation at an additional cost, so if you're interested in a course not currently on our list please contact our training team.
How to book
To find out more about any of our courses or make a booking, contact our training team
For more details about the training booking process, please see our training terms and conditions.
If your looking for training for individual staff or groups smalller than five, take a look at the upcoming courses on our public training programme.
Share this page
Just thank you, the training was great - I think probably the best, most interactive, knowledge-packed I have ever done on Zoom!Annalisa, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults