Prove it! Report writing and record management skills
As the work of social staff has become more complex and accountable, the need for good record management is vital. This course will give you the confidence and skills needed to effectively produce, use and manage written records.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills
What will you learn?
On completion of the course you will:
- know the legal framework relevant to written information including the Data Protection Act
- know the requirements of the Quality Assessment Framework in relation to recording information
- understand the importance of confidentiality
- have considered guidelines on style, content and clarity of information
- know about anti-discriminatory issues
- be able to write reports with clarity, brevity and confidence
- be equiped with a range of techniques to properly manage and record information
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150