Mental health and homelessness
Check your diary
We have scheduled availability for Mental Health and Homelessness.
20 September 2018 in London | Book by 31 July get £10 off - BOOK NOW
Mental health problems and homelessness are closely linked. Working in the homelessness sector you will provide regular support to vulnerable people with a range of mental health needs. This practical course will give you the skills needed to support clients with mental health issues.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to define mental health
- Understand the spectrum of mental health problems and recognise common symptoms and behaviours
- Understand the development of complex needs and know about recommended interventions
- Understand the development of personality traits and the impact of traumatic life events
- Know about good practice examples of client support around complex mental health needs
One day course
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150
Share this page
Talk To Us
James is our training manager (maternity cover) develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
17 Jul 2018 - 11:03am
16 Jul 2018 - 11:21am
27 Jun 2018 - 2:37pm