In-Form System Administration
Check your diary
We have scheduled availability for In-Form: system administration.
5 June 2018 in London - BOOK NOW
This course provides practical advice on how to self-administrate effectively and how to get the most out of In-Form. You will be shown a series of practical steps that you can take to improve the quality and impact of your data.
Who is this course for?
This course is for staff who are responsible for the administration of In-Form.
What will you learn?
This course covers:
- Overview of Salesforce Standard/ Custom and Managed features
- Editing existing fields
- Creating new fields
- Editing Page Layouts including Related List columns & edit Mini Page Layouts
- Setting up and editing Field Tracking
- Adding/Editing users
- Setting up or editing Delegated Admin
- Logging in as another user
- Scheduling a backup
- Checking number of licences and data storage space
- Editing Profiles
- Introducing basic validation rules (e.g. making a validation inactive, cloning and editing basic validations)
- Editing Lookup filter fields
- Changing Password Security
- Editing & creating Email Templates
- Creating workflow rules: Email Alerts and Field Updates
One-day course 10am – 4.30pm (registration from 9.30)
Costs (in-house training)
This course can also be booked in-house for up to 8 people at a cost of £800.
Share this page
Excellent, clear and concise training. Salient points explained in a professional mannerIan Hanwell, St Martins Housing
Talk To Us
Head of In-Form business development
Jane leads the team in implementing new systems, developing the product and making sure our members are getting the best possible value from In-Form.
020 7840 4456