Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for frontline staff and operational managers in all services. It is advisable that services that book this course have an understanding or expectation of the psychological framework you will be using.
- Reflect on your current service and the reasons you should work in a psychologically informed way
- Defining PIE
- The 5 key elements of PIE
- What skills do you need to work in a psychologically informed way?
- The challenges of working in a psychologically informed way.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Understand what PIE is and the rationale for servies using this approach
- Understand the 5 principles of psycholigically informed environments
- Be able to apply the 5 principles to their roles using a Strengths-Based Approach and embedding reflective practice into their service
- Be made aware of and be able to link into services who have already implemented a PIE approach
- Be able to help plan for long term implementation of PIE into their service through effective action plans.
A consultancy offer of a service review or support with developing an action plan is also available. Please speak to James Cuming - Homeless Link's Training Manager for more information.
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
22 Oct 2019 - 3:10pm
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
11 Mar 2019 - 8:00pm