Pan London Community of Practice
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
We would like to invite you to join us for the next Homeless Link Pan London Community of Practice
For your FREE space please Register Here
With the event we will explore ways to strengthen relationships across the wider homelessness sector, maintain the positive impacts of partnership working during Covid 19 and identify our next steps as a homelessness sector that keeps collaboration at the heart of its agenda.
We want to hear from you if you are working or volunteering and engaging with people experiencing homelessness or rough sleeping including those working as:
- Outreach workers
- Supported Accommodation and hostel workers
- Day centres staff and volunteers
- Faith groups and night shelters
- Community and grassroots groups and projects
During the session we will be keen to hear your views on:
- What is working well across the wider homelessness sector and what is missing from our shared response
- What the role of VSCE (Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector) in preventing rough sleeping in London and how these resources can be maximised.
- Your experience of collaborating with colleagues from intersectional organisations and groups i.e. faith communities, foodbanks or the women’s or LGBTQ sector
- Any cross-sector challenges you have encountered and how you have overcome these
- How Homeless Link can further support you and your teams to deepen your partnership relationships and collaboration
This is an opportunity to help us make a positive change in how we work to achieve better results for our communities. Your insight and contributions as frontline workers will be very much appreciated as we seek to develop our future response.
Homeless Link Communities of Practice are designed to bring together people working in homelessness and related fields within local areas. The aim is to create a safe and informal space in which attendees can share knowledge and good practice, discuss local issues and explore how best to collaboratively overcome them.
Our Communities of Practice are open to paid and unpaid workers and to people with lived experience of homelessness.
We facilitate events using a Solution Focused Practice approach so that problems are acknowledged but not dwelt on; instead, we look at building on existing resources and skills to work towards a shared, preferred future – as well as expanding knowledge where required. As this is an online event the format will vary however we will endeavour to leave you feeling positive, hopeful and better connected to the bigger picture.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (London & South)
Chrystalla works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager in London and the South.
13 Jan 2022 - 9:00am
23 Dec 2021 - 10:55am
21 Sep 2021 - 4:05pm