In discussion; understanding psychologically and trauma informed practice
Homeless Link's Innovation and Good Practice Project Manager Joanne Prestidge, discussed psychologically and trauma informed practice with Claire Ritchie, Commissioner and Programme Lead for the Pan London Homeless Health Project.
They talked about:
- Why adopting a psychologically or trauma informed approach is useful in homelessness services
- An introduction to PIE and the key principles
- An introduction to TIC and the key principles
- A discussion around the similarities and differences of the approaches
- What we offer to help you design services and implement the approaches.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Innovation and good practice project manager
Jo is an innovation and good practice project manager, leading a range of projects and training including Housing First England and Trauma Informed Care.
17 Jul 2018 - 11:03am
13 Jul 2018 - 12:41pm
4 Jun 2018 - 12:44pm