Information for local authorities, street count teams and volunteers.
With thanks to East Staffordshire Borough Council for sharing their authorisation letter, and to Oxford City Council for sharing their data protection statement and agreement. Note that local authorities are advised to involve their data protection lead in preparation of local documents.
- Rough Sleeping Estimates Toolkit 2020.pdf | 738K
- Forms & Resources for Local Authorities 2020.pdf | 1016K
- Forms & Resources for Street Count Teams & Volunteers 2020.pdf | 427K
- Rough sleeping count form 2020.xls | 33K
- Example data protection document - Oxford City Council.pdf | 22K
- Example count ID authorisation letter.docx | 17K
- Rough Sleeping Intelligence Gathering 2020.pdf | 534K
- Lockdown FAQs.pdf | 206K