Counts and Estimates 2018 - evaluating the extent of rough sleeping
Local Authority leads should follow this guidance in order to have their count or estimate verified by Homeless Link, ready for online submission to MHCLG by the 14 December 2018 deadline.
The toolkit includes:
- Definition of rough sleeping for the purpose of counts and estimates
- How to choose between a count, an estimate and an estimate informed by a spotlight count
- What demographic data to collect
- How the Homeless Link verification process works
- Timelines and step-by-step guidance
- Information for volunteers and verifiers
- Templates, forms and resources
- Quick Guides for easy reference
Share this page
Talk To Us
Head of innovation and good practice
Tasmin leads our Innovation and Good Practice team, with projects including Housing First England, London PLUS, Day Centres Project, Reboot, Counts & Estimates, and our effective practice guidance and toolkits.