Demonstrating your impact: for Local Authorities
This half day Masterclass will support staff to explore how they can use different sources of data to evidence the work they do.
Who is this masterclass for?
It is suitable for those with responsibility for managing, developing or using internal monitoring systems, including project managers and information officers. It is also suitable for those accountable for the outcomes and monitoring for homelessness services commissioned by their local authority.
Aims of the Masterclass
This masterclass will provide attendees with
- improved understanding of different types of data and evidence and how they can be used including P1E and CORE data
- practical ways to identify trends, changes in datasets and what this might mean for service delivery
- different tools to help present their data to influence different audiences including health outcomes and indicators
- overview of different methods of data collection and how to use them including cost effectiveness and financial savings
- understand and articulate how to collecting and using information in your organisation is used to make robust decisions and consider the potential changes needed to make this happen
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16 people. The costs are as follows:
Non members: £540
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Kate manages our national programme of events that address the latest topics of interest in the homelessness sector. The events include our annual conference, one-day conferences, parliamentary reception and our rolling programme of webinars.