Demonstrating your impact: for homelessness service providers
This half day Masterclass will support staff to explore how they can use different sources of data to evidence the work they do.
Who is this masterclass for?
This masterclass is suitable for those with responsibility for managing, developing or using internal monitoring systems, including project managers and information officers. It is also suitable for those with a more general remit around service improvement or influencing commissioners.
Aims of the Masterclass
This masterclass will provide homelessness staff with:
- improved understanding of different types of data and evidence and how they can be used
- practical ways to improve data and evidence collection in their service
- overview of different methods of data collection and how to use them including cost effectiveness and financial savings
- different tools to help present their data to influence different audiences
- opportunity to discuss challenges with demonstrating impact and ways to overcome these.
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16 people. The costs are as follows:
Non members: £540
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Kate manages our national programme of events that address the latest topics of interest in the homelessness sector. The events include our annual conference, one-day conferences, parliamentary reception and our rolling programme of webinars.