The PLUS Project is a partnership between Shelter and Homeless Link. Funded by London Councils, we support organisations, boroughs and landlords in London working with people who are sleeping rough, homeless, or in housing need. Our work has a strong partnership, cross-sector working and equalities focus.
London PLUS Online Event: Accessing healthcare with Non-UK Nationals experiencing homelessness in London
Please note this event is today but you can still join by clicking the registration link.
This event is online and is free of charge.
We will be hearing from expert speakers including from Doctors of the World, MedAct and Groundswell.
- What different groups make up Non-UK Nationals and how does this affect acces to healthcare?
- The impact of the hostile environment
- Accessing primary care services - rights, barriers and good practice including the Safe Surgeries Programme
- Perspectives of non-UK National experiencing homelessness in London
- Accessing secondary care: including DOTW Hospital Access Programme and Secondary Care for EU Citizens
- Opportunities for discussion and networking
How to sign up
You can register for the event by clicking this link
Share this page
Talk To Us
Strengths-based practice lead
Vicky is a National Practice Practice Project Manager leading on our strengths-based practice work and co-delivering the London Plus Project.
22 Apr 2022 - 11:37am
13 Apr 2022 - 9:26am
24 Mar 2022 - 12:14pm