One of the UK’s most inspiring and best known faith-based organisations, the Salvation Army is looking for a passionate and dynamic Programme Coordinator to join its team and work at Booth House, their residential service in Swindon.
Booth House is a residential service supporting people to achieve longer term independent living, their life goals and change the face of homelessness.
The role of Programme Coordinator is central to achieving positive outcomes for our vulnerable clients and has operational responsibility for service delivery within specific areas of responsibility. You will ensure the programme contributes to the overall service by achieving both internal and contractual Key Performance Indicators and working with the Service Manager and Support Staff to ensure services are high quality and cost effective. You will also ensure the programme you coordinate maximises client input and emphasises choice and control in all areas of service delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience leading and managing staff within a programme, including recruitment, development and performance management
- Significant experience of working with vulnerable adults in a supportive setting
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent professional qualification in related field or the willingness to work towards this
- Knowledge of legislation relating to homelessness, employment, health and safety and safeguarding
- Ability to work within the ethos of The Salvation Army with regards to delivering services to vulnerable people without discrimination.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (Pro rata for part-time); a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; Childcare Voucher Scheme; an employee assistance programme
For further details and to apply please visit The Salvation Army’s website.
Closing date: 13th May 2018
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, right to work for the UK and DBS check.
CVs will not be accepted
Promoting equality in the workplace