Get Involved Coordinator
This is an exciting time to join the third largest provider of supported housing for single homeless people in London. The role will oversee our volunteering and co-production work including recruitment of volunteers and overseeing their placements, taking a lead on central co-production initiatives and working with service managers to enhance levels of co-production in their services.
Are you passionate about Co-production and volunteering?
Are you ready for a challenging role in one of Londons leading homelessness organisations?
The Get Involved Coordinator will be expected to;
- Oversee all volunteering activities within the organisation
- Develop and promote volunteering opportunities across the organisation
- Provide on-going placement support to volunteers in post
- Oversee all co-production initiatives including the BeInvolved meetings, customer scrutiny panels.
- Provide effective line management to the Co-production Advisor.
The successful candidate will have:
- A an understanding of and commitment to the value of co-production and volunteering
- Experience of recruiting and supporting volunteers
- Experience of co-production with customers
We offer excellent benefits and conditions including 25 days annual leave.
Evolve Housing + Support are the third largest provider of supported housing for single homeless people in London and serve some of the most vulnerable and disengaged members of the local communities we operate in. At Evolve we are passionate about supporting people to make positive changes in their lives. We provide a range of supported housing to meet people’s needs and provide a growing range of community and second tier services including Health + Wellbeing, Work and Learning and the Horizons mentoring project which works with 10 -16 year olds.
Evolve Housing + Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community including people who have experienced homelessness.