Develop your knowledge and skills to enable you to positively engage with the people you support, and to help them make real and sustainable changes in their lives.
Implementing and managing change
This course will provide delegates with the opportunity to explore the change process, to consider their role in that process, and to understand how to achieve genuine buy-in of both hearts and minds. We will explore the role of three key factors; authentic leadership, effective communication and genuine involvement. Delegates will have the opportunity to reflect on their current practice, to explore the change process and to develop their skills, so that they may manage organisational and cultural change more effectively.
Who is this course for?
- Managers of Housing Options Team
- Housing Officers being considered for a management role
- Housing Officers who are currently ‘acting up’
- Other Managers or leaders of change.
- Understanding Change: exploring the change process
- Authentic Leadership: understanding your role in the journey
- Developing your Toolbox: the skills needed to manage change effectively.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the change process
- Recognise and manage resistance
- Engage staff and garner buy-in more effectively
- Draw-on a range of effective tools to help you to manage change and support staff more successfully
- Reflect-on your current practice and create an action plan to support the transfer of learning into practice
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
Due to the current Covid19 pandemic we are delivering our face to face courses online via the Zoom platform. Each course is delivered over three 1.5-hour modules in one-day at the following times:
Module 1- 9:30am-11am
Module 2- 12pm-1:30pm
Module 3- 2:30pm-4pm
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £850 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £850 - no Trainer expenses
Associate members face to face: £970 plus Trainer expenses
Associate members online: £970 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,200 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,200 - no Trainer expense
Share this page
Enjoyable and informative course, content delivered at a relaxed pace, also good fun! ThanksIn-House session, St Paul's Hostel
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
25 Nov 2020 - 1:55pm
5 Feb 2019 - 5:10pm
23 Oct 2018 - 12:43pm