Housing Law: Occupancy and security of tenure
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for managers and frontline staff in the homelessness and supported housing sector, who want to update their skills.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the common types of occupancy (housing status) in rented accommodation.
- Be able to identify the basic rights and responsibilites afforded to each type of occupier.
- Have explored the legal process required to take possession of a property.
- Recognise and understand the documents commonly used in possession proceedings.
- Be able to identify and apply options available at each stage of the possession process.
- Be able to identify strategies to delay the loss of accommodation.
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Share this page
Talk To Us
James is our training manager (maternity cover) develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
17 Jul 2018 - 11:03am
28 Jun 2018 - 4:31pm
21 Mar 2018 - 5:51pm