01253 294 477
Information, advice, support and counselling for young people who are homeless, at risk of homelessness or who have recently been homeless. Also provide advice and support for young people who have drug, alcohol or mental health issues. 8 bed emergency nightshelter for young people aged 16-25.
Who do we help?
Young people who are homeless, at risk of homelessness or who have recently been homeless.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in or phone.
- Monday: 1pm - 3.30pm, 7pm-9am nightshelter
- Tuesday: 7pm-9am nightshelter
- Wednesday: 1pmm - 3.30pm, 7pm-9am nightshelter
- Thursday: 1pm - 3.30pm, 7pm-9am nightshelter
- Friday: 1pm - 3.30pm, 7pm-9am nightshelter
- Weekends: 7pm-9am nightshelter
Yes - full
See Get Involved page on the website.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Streetlife (Blackpool) and would like to tell us about any of this information that needs updating please email the Homeless Link Information team. Please note this email address does not contact the service listed above so do not use it if you are looking for help or advice.