SIFA - Fireside
0121 766 1700
Drop-in centres offering advice, practical help and a resettlement service for homeless and isolated people aged 18+ with mental health issues. Hot refreshments, showers and laundry for rough sleepers, nurse, chiropodist and dental services. Mental health support. Advocacy and outreach. Breakfast and lunch. Weekday activity programme. Training and employment service.
Who do we help?
Anyone who is homeless, lonely or isolated, including those with alcohol related problems.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in, phone or make an appointment.
- Monday: 9am - 10.30am, 12 noon - 1pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 10.30am, 12 noon - 1pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 10.30am, 12 noon - 1pm
- Thursday: 9am - 10.30am, 12 noon - 1pm
- Friday: 9am - 10.30am, 12 noon - 1pm
- Weekends: 10.30am - 11.30am
Yes - full
Range of volunteering oppportunities - download an information leaflet and application form from the Volunteer page on the website.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for SIFA - Fireside and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.