Second Step - Wayland Court
11 Guinea Lane
0117 965 7471
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People with a history of homelessness, with mental health issues, substance misuse or offending. No local connection required. Can accept dogs.
- Minimum age accepted: 16
- Maximum age accepted: None
How to get a referral
All referrals from Bristol Housing Support Register.
Bristol Housing Support Register.
Length of stay
- Maximum stay: 4 months
Support and accommodation
Rooms and charges
Contact project for details of charges.
- Flat: 11
- Total spaces: 11
- Furnishings: Flats fully furnished.
- Food: %author:field_hostels_food
- Disabled facilities: 1 flat fully adapted, 1 partially adapted.
- Other facilities: Lounge, dining room, kitchen for learning skills work.
Rules and policies
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Second Step - Wayland Court and would like to tell us about any of this information that needs updating please email the Homeless Link Information team. Please note this email address does not contact the service listed above so do not use it if you are looking for help or advice.