Pathways Day Centre
Day centre for homeless and vulnerably housed. Provide support in areas of housing, benefits advice, money skills coaching, accessing training, employment and education. Links with local floating support teams for resettlement and tenancy support. Nurse available on site. Monthly visits from a Dentist. Food, emergency clothing.
Who do we help?
Homeless and vulnerably housed.
Chesterfield and surrounding area.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in, phone or email.
- Monday: 10am - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
- Tuesday: 10am - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
- Wednesday: 10am - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
- Thursday: 10am - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
- Friday: 10am - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
Range of volunteering opportunities - see How You Can Help page on the website.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Pathways Day Centre and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.