Midland Heart - Trinity Close
27 New Inn Road
0121 515 1215
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Single homeless men aged 21 and over with support needs. No local connection required.
Who we cannot help
Men with high risks that we cannot safely manage.
- Minimum age accepted: 21
- Maximum age accepted: None
How to get a referral
We do not accept self-referrals and all referrals should be made via another body, i.e. probation, Council etc.
Referral forms received and interviews booked promptly.
Length of stay
- Minimum stay: -
- Maximum stay: 2 years
Support and accommodation
4 full time staff, available 7am-8pm, night worker 8pm-7am. Keywork system (11 residents per worker), weekly meetings. Individual support plans reviewed at regular intervals. Staff provide support around areas such as benefits, linking with external agencies, planning for move on.
Rooms and charges
£19.86pw (flats) required from residents in receipt of benefits.
- Total spaces: 42
- Furnishings: Flats partly furnished.
- Food: %author:field_hostels_food
- Disabled facilities: 10 ground floor rooms have poor accesibilty for wheelchair user which also may pose a risk in the event of a fire as it can be astruggle to get out. Therefore Wheelchair users may not be accepted purely due to risks to their safety in the event of a fire.
- Other facilities: Lounge, games room, garden.
Rules and policies
House rules and tenure
Written house rules. No smoking allowed inside the building – even in flats. Visitors only allowed from 9:00an until 6:00pm. Maximum of 2 visitors at a time.
Between 9am-6pm. No overnight guests. Children not allowed on site.
51 and 33 bus routes serve near the building. Also the 46.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Midland Heart - Trinity Close and would like to tell us about any of this information that needs updating please email the Homeless Link Information team. Please note this email address does not contact the service listed above so do not use it if you are looking for help or advice.