The Marylebone Centre
Day centre for homeless women, including refugees and asylum seekers. Rough-Sleepers Drop-in only. General access to women (Mon-Fri 9.30-1.30pm) only if signed to attend a course/workshop or 1:1 session. Sign posting service. Showers (Mon-Fri), Laundry (Mon-Fri), Clothing Store (Tue and Thu 10.00-12.00pm). Breakfast (Mon-Fri upon food availability). Women into Work.
Who do we help?
Women, including refugees/asylum seekers, those with housing/support needs.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Phone and email for referral details and day centre vacancy information.
- Monday: 9.30-1.30pm Rough Sleepers drop-in
- Tuesday: 9.30-1.30pm Rough Sleepers drop-in
- Wednesday: 9.30-1.30pm Rough Sleepers drop-in
- Thursday: 9.30-1.30pm Rough Sleepers drop-in
- Friday: 9.30-12.30pm Rough Sleepers drop-in
Yes - full
Marylebone and Edgware Road tubes - 5 minutes walk. Buses 18, 27, 6, 98.
Range of volunteering opportunities - contact for further information.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for The Marylebone Centre and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.