LB Redbridge - Housing Advice Centre
020 8708 4002/3
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act. Can provide temporary accommodation for those assessed as in priority need - those with children or pregnant, vulnerable because of age (60+), disability or at risk from violence. General housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Registration on the council's housing register. Rent deposit scheme.
Who do we help?
Residents of LB Redbridge in need of housing advice, or wanting to join the council's waiting list.
London Borough of Redbridge.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in or phone.
- Monday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Tuesday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Wednesday: 1pm-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Thursday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Friday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
Yes - full
Ilford train station.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for LB Redbridge - Housing Advice Centre and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.