Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness - The Haven
36a Fife Road
Kingston upon Thames
020 8255 7400
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
The Haven is open for everyone with a local connection to Kingston Upon Thames. We do not accept pets.
Who we cannot help
- Minimum age accepted: 18
- Maximum age accepted: None
How to get a referral
Accept self or agency referrals via KCAH.
The Haven runs an ‘Open Access’ policy. No referral needed.
Length of stay
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Maximum stay: 1 night
Support and accommodation
Minimum of 3 volunteers available on each shift. Advice and support around housing, move-on and welfare benefits are provided at the KCAH office. Advice may be provided occasionally at the shelter.
Rooms and charges
- Total spaces: 30
- Furnishings: Bunk beds with lockable storage facility.
- Food: %author:field_hostels_food
- Disabled facilities: Accessible for wheelchair users.
- Other facilities: Lounge/dining area, kitchen, utility room, shower & toilet block, small patio area.
Rules and policies
House rules and tenure
• No alcohol in the building • No drugs in the building • No smoking (except for in designated smoking areas away from the building) • No sex • No fighting • No aggressive behaviour • No weapons • No offensive or aggressive language towards staff, volunteers or guests
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness - The Haven and would like to tell us about any of this information that needs updating please email the Homeless Link Information team. Please note this email address does not contact the service listed above so do not use it if you are looking for help or advice.