Justlife Centre - Manchester
0161 285 5888
Provides one-to-one support, activities, workshops and referrals to empower homeless and vulnerably housed adults move towards employment, independent living and improved health and wellbeing. Helping to secure safe and stable housing for service users is key to achieving these aims. For a full timetable of activities, services and sessions please contact the Justlife centre directly.
Who do we help?
Single homeless adults living in B&B and temporary accommodation.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
- Monday: 10am-12 noon drop-in, 1-4pm appts
- Tuesday: 10am-12 noon drop-in, 1-4pm appts
- Wednesday: 1-4pm activities and appts
- Thursday: 10am-12 noon drop-in, 1-4pm appts
- Friday: 11am-1pm drop-in, 1-4pm appts
Yes - limited
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Justlife Centre - Manchester and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.