Day centre and nightshelter for street homeless people. Housing advice, pre-tenancy and resettlement support. Advice on welfare benefits, accessing grants, loans and furniture. Access to meaningful occupation project, with sessions on computing and life skills. Methadone programme and alcohol support. GP surgery 3 days a week, nurse Mon -Fri 9:30am-2:30pm. Showers, laundry, clothing store.
Who do we help?
Street homeless people and those in insecure or temporary housing.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
- Monday: 9.30am-1.30pm day centre
- Tuesday: 9.30am-1.30pm day centre
- Wednesday: 9.30am-1.30pm day centre
- Thursday: 9.30am-1.30pm day centre
- Friday: 9.30am-1.30pm day centre
- Weekends: 2pm-4pm day centre
Bus station and train station within a short walking distance.
Range of volunteering opportunities - see info on Support Us pages of website.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Julian House and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.