Greenhouse Walk-In Centre
020 8510 4490 (opt 2)
Health care services and housing and welfare advice for homeless people in Hackney. Full health assessments, GP registration, TB screening, needle collection service. Housing advice. Welfare and benefits support. Specialist legal advice, signposting and referrals to other services.
Who do we help?
Single homeless people in Hackney. There is a central and Eastern European drop in service on Thurs.
London Borough of Hackney , open access
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in for an appointment, on a first come, first serve basis.
- Monday: 10am - 4pm (Housing, 10 Appt only)
- Tuesday: 10am - 4pm (Housing, 10 Appt only)
- Wednesday: 10am - 1pm (6 Appts only)
- Thursday: 10am - 4pm (Housing, 10 Appt only)
- Friday: 10am - 4pm (Housing, 10 Appt only)
Yes - full
Buses 26, 48, 55, 106, 254.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Greenhouse Walk-In Centre and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.