Gosport Borough Council - Housing Options Service
023 9254 5476
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act. Advice on homelessness, housing options, choice based lettings, tenant and landlord law, welfare benefits and debt. Out of hours emergencies phone 023 9258 4242.
Who do we help?
General public, including people who are threatened with homelessness.
Gosport Borough Council area.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in, phone or email.
- Monday: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Yes - full
Bus station - 5 minutes walk.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Gosport Borough Council - Housing Options Service and would like to tell us about any of this information that needs updating please email the Homeless Link Information team. Please note this email address does not contact the service listed above so do not use it if you are looking for help or advice.