The Dr Hickey Surgery
020 7222 8593
Drop-in primary health care service for homeless people. Fully equipped medical room, with full time GP and practice nurse. CPN. Access to a psychiatrist. General counselling and alcohol/drug counselling and treatment.
Who do we help?
Homeless people, including residents of hostels and B&B hotels.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in (entrance in Medway Street).
- Monday: 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 12.30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 4pm
- Friday: 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 4pm
Yes - full
St James Park tube - 10 minutes walk. Victoria tube - 15 minutes walk. Bus 507.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for The Dr Hickey Surgery and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.