Charnwood Borough Council - Housing Needs Section
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act and all other housing applications. Allocation of council property. Advice for anyone in housing need or with housing problems. Advice about private sector housing.
Who do we help?
General public, including homeless people.
Borough of Charnwood - Loughborough, Shepshed, Syston, Sileby.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Phone for an appointment.
- Monday: 8.30am - 5pm (appts)
- Tuesday: 8.30am - 5pm (appts)
- Wednesday: 8.30am - 5pm (appts)
- Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm (appts)
- Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm (appts)
Yes - full
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Charnwood Borough Council - Housing Needs Section and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.