Centre 33 (St Albans) Limited
Drop-in centre for people (18+) who are socially or materially disadvantaged , including homeless people, people with mental health or substance dependency problems or people who are lonely or socially isolated. Free meals with tea, coffee or soft drink. Shower (toiletries and towels provided). Some second hand clothes.
Who do we help?
Alcohol problems;Drug users;Homeless people;Mental health problems
St Albans and surrounding villages.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in (During Opening Hours), phone, write or email.
- Monday: 10.30am - 12 noon, 8pm - 9.30pm
- Tuesday: 10.30am - 12 noon, 8pm - 9.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am - 12 noon, 8pm - 9.30pm
- Thursday: 10.30am - 12 noon, 8pm - 9.30pm
- Friday: 10.30am - 12 noon
- Weekends: Sat 12.30pm - 2pm, Sun 6.30pm - 8pm
15 minutes walk from St Albans train station, 10 minutes walk from buses in St Peter's Street.
Range of volunteering opportunities - see For Volunteers page on the website.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Centre 33 (St Albans) Limited and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.