Cambridge House Law Centre
020 7358 7025
Legal advice, assistance and representation in employment, housing and welfare benefits. Service by appointment only.
Who do we help?
Individuals and community groups in Southwark.
London Borough of Southwark (and surrounding boroughs for clients who qualify for legal aid).
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Phone, email, write or call in person to arrange an appointment.
- Monday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm
- Friday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 4.30pm
Yes - full
Elephant and Castle tube. Buses 12, 35, 40, 42, 45, 68, 68a, 148, 171, 176, 468.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Cambridge House Law Centre and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.