020 7358 7034
Advice and information for the local community on a range of issues. Generalist and specialist help and advice on welfare benefits, debt, employment and housing. Level 1 advice on immigration. Projects for the Irish community and for Bengali women. Court project providing housing repossession advice. Email advice. PHONE ADVICE NOT AVAILABLE.
Who do we help?
The local community.
London Borough of Southwark and surrounding boroughs.
How to contact
Best way to get in touch
Drop-in or email or phone to book an appointment.
- Monday: 9.30-1.30 drop-in, 1.30-4.30 appts
- Tuesday: 9.30-1.30 drop-in, 1.30-4.30 appts
- Wednesday: 9.30-1.30 drop-in, 1.30-4.30 appts
- Thursday: 9.30-1.30 drop-in, 1.30-4.30 appts
- Friday: 10-4.30 Spanish speaking appts
Yes - full
Elephant and Castle tube station. Buses 12, 40, 42, 45, 68, 148, 171.
Is this page accurate?
If you work for Advising London and would like us to amend any of this information please email us today.