Who is this course for?
- It is suitable for frontline staff in the homelessness and supported housing sector, who want to update their skills.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the hoarding disorder spectrum and how it differs from other disorders.
- Understand its causes and implications for environmental, psychological and physical health.
- Understand and be able to categorise different types of hoarders using validated screenig tools.
- Be aware of different treatment options for hoarders.
- Have learnt skills to support hoarders to discard, including harm minimisation techniques .
- Looked at legal methods to deal with hoarders.
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16.
Associate members: £920
Share this page
Talk To Us
James is our training manager (maternity cover) develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
17 Jul 2018 - 11:03am
13 Jul 2018 - 12:41pm
4 Jun 2018 - 12:44pm