Promote your service at our event
They will enable you to meet and build relationships with potential clients and raise awareness of your business with key budget holders and decision makers. With opportunities starting from as little as £65 + vat, we can offer you real value for money.
The following lists the opportunities available at our one-day conferences. If you are looking for something that is different to what is listed below or would like to discuss one of these options in more detail, please contact our events team.
Insert in delegate pack
One piece of literature (up to size A4) inserted into every delegate pack. A really cost-effective way to ensure that your message reaches all of our delegates.
Situated in a central area by the conference rooms and in an area where refreshments will be served. This package entitles you to:
- 3m x 1.5m space for your exhibition stand
- 1 exhibitor representative with refreshments for the conference (can also attend sessions)
- Company logo, 100 word biography and contact details in the conference handbook
- Pre-conference email sent to all delegates booked on to the conference to include company logo, 100 word biography and contact details
Members: £925+vat | Associate members: £1240+vat | Non members: £1550+vat
This package entitles you to:
- 2 delegate spaces at the conference inc refreshments (can also attend sessions)
- 3m x 1.5m space for exhibition stand
- insert in the delegate pack
- logo and acknowledgement of support on all conference material produced for the day
- acknowledgement of sponsor in opening speech
- company logo, 100 word biography and contact details in the conference handbook
- pre-conference email sent to all delegates booked on to the conference to include company logo, 100 word biography and contact details
- 2 promotional messages sent out via our social media channels leading up to the event.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Kate manages our national programme of events that address the latest topics of interest in the homelessness sector. The events include our annual conference, one-day conferences, parliamentary reception and our rolling programme of webinars.