Let’s Talk Good Finance
About the event
In partnership with Big Society Capital, Homeless Link and Forward Trust are delighted to present Let’s Talk Good Finance in London. This is a free event that brings together charities, social enterprises, voluntary and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues related to social investment.
It’s an opportunity to:
- speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- meet potential social investors
- learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate.
This event is aimed at anyone in the homeless and addiction services sectors that wants to know more about social investment.
St Vincents Centre
Book your place
This event is free for you to attend. Please book your place below. Each booking includes all conference materials and refreshments.
Please book your place
Share this page
Talk To Us
Enterprise Development Manager
As the new enterprise development manager, I will be offering support to organisations that are thinking of exploring new enterprise models and require financial or business advice to make the transition, with the ultimate aim of taking on social investment in the future.
24 Sep 2018 - 12:45pm
4 Sep 2018 - 11:47am
13 Jun 2018 - 11:19am