“One of the best network sessions I have ever been to... All our voices were heard”
Derbyshire County Wide Community Of Practice
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
You are warmly invited to attend the community of practice which aims to bring together front line staff, volunteers and people with lived experience who are supporting people at risk of or experiencing homelessness and other support need such as mental ill health, criminal justice system and addiction.
The purpose of the Community Of Practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe space for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Allow people to hear about new evidence and learning practices
- Try out and discuss changes to encourage innovation
- Harness the expertise of front line workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and within related sectors
- To indentify areas of change in a complex system
This session will look at the following topics:
- Approaches to multiple and complex needs
- Tenancy support/sustainment
This session is free to attend and you can register you place HERE
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (Central)
Steven works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the Midlands and central region of England.