There are currently seven vacancies on the NAC. To apply, please download the nomination form and Terms of Reference below and return your nomination by 18 June 2018.
Your voice: join our National Advisory Council
The NAC offers members a unique opportunity to contribute to Homeless Link’s policy work by:
- offering strategic advice to the Board, primarily through the SMT and Head of Policy, on the development and impact of government policy on the ground;
- consulting with local partners to give a regional perspective and examples of the impact of policy and issues on agencies and service users;
- shaping the national voice of Homeless Link’s responses to policy issues to ensure people who become homeless in England can access good quality services;
- commenting on drafts of policy briefings and providing case studies/information on regional concerns; and
- promoting Homeless Link, its services and its role to members, potential members and partners across their region.
We ask members to commit to four meetings a year, which are held on a quarterly basis our Head Office in Kennington, South London. If you, or someone you know, would be interested in applying, please download a nomination form (see below), complete it, then email it to me, Jonathon Graham.
For further information on the NAC and to see a list of current members and their profiles, please visit the NAC homepage or get in touch with me directly.
Share this page
12 Apr 2021 - 3:00pm
1 Apr 2021 - 12:00pm
31 Dec 2020 - 8:01am