This course will help delegates to understand the psychology of unconscious bias and how to overcome it; enabling positive working relationships with colleagues and the clients you support.
Webinar: Anti Racism – Leadership, policy and practice within the homeless sector
About this webinar
- Ideas and practical tips on how homelessness services and projects can be actively anti-racist and inclusive.
- The importance of using a Trauma-Informed approach when undertaking any anti-racist work.
- Homeless Link's new equality, diversity and inclusion strategy and our plans for the future
The session will be chaired by Cainan Loubon, Head of In-Form Business Development and a member of the Homeless Link Equality, Diversity and Inclusion working group.
We'll hear from:
- Sabrina Pathan, Trauma-Informed Practice and Inclusion trainer for Homeless Link and Roughsleeping Manager for Hackney Borough Council
- Rick Henderson, Homeless Link CEO, author of Homeless Link's EDI strategy
- Sirea Jabar, Homeless Link Partnership Manager for the North who provides advice for the homelessness sector on all sorts of issues including inclusion and anti-racism
Share this page
Talk To Us
Laura develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme
15 May 2021 - 8:38am
12 Apr 2021 - 3:00pm
1 Apr 2021 - 12:00pm