Personalisation is a new approach to providing social care services, focusing on choice and individualised support. By exploring personalisation, providers can offer their service users more choice and develop responses that are appropriate to the needs of homeless people.
This course introduces the personalisation agenda and gives you the opportunity to prepare for personalised services within your own organisation.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for frontline and supervisory staff, including those who lead on client involvement. The course focuses on direct client work, but also covers business development and financial management issues.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand the meaning of personalisation in the context of single homeless and social care services and know why this change in approach has come about
- understand the implications of personalisation for service users, commissioners and staff working in single homeless organisations
- understand current models of personalised services, including those specially developed in relation to work with rough sleepers
- understand potential risk and quality assurance isuses associated with personalising services
- know how to start personalising services in your own organisation
One day course
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £880
Non members: £1,100