Information and guidance for local authorities and service providers to audit resettlement needs in homelessness services.
The Move on Plans Protocol (MOPP)
An audit can show where clients do not have access to the right move on options, leading to a silt-up of temporary projects. It gives local authorities a basis for the development of new resettlement options.
Who should carry out the audit?
We recommend that you make two lead officers responsible for implementing an audit. One should be from the local authority, the other from a local voluntary organisation.
The four stages
- You will carry out an audit of:
- clients’ move on requirements in the previous 12 months
- current clients’ move on requirements
- the likely demand for move on over the next 12 months
- Identify barriers that are preventing clients from moving on.
- Develop an action plan to overcome these barriers.
- Carry out regular analysis of progress against targets set in the action plan.
Data collected for the audit is stored online. You can export the results to Excel so you can analyse your findings.
Starting and carrying out your audit
- Download information and guidance for running your audit below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a new login to the online audit system.
If you have any questions about implementing the Move on Plans Protocol, please get in touch with our Stategy & Partnerships Manager for your area.
21 Jun 2016 - 2:03pm
6 Jan 2015 - 4:13pm
8 Dec 2014 - 9:00am